Summer Catalogue

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sooshiscorner where you will find gifts for everyone!!

Posted by Denise | E-Mail The Author

Hi everyone, glad to be aboard this super blog. I sell fine gifts for just about everyone. From Sailing wooden ships, to miniature tea sets, to cell phone holders. I sell on Ebay and I also have a website, Sooshiscorner.citymax.com. I have been selling online for about 3 years now. It has kept me very busy and very focused. I watch the buying trends of the customers and try to keep in stock a full line of items.

I am now in the process of studying the art of porcelain it is an extremely interesting subject. I did find a very nice piece about the History of Porcelain. Once I research it more I will put it here.

In the meantime I am readying myself for the Christmas Season. My seasone starts in July. Alot of customers tend to start their shopping in July. So I am starting to get my basket tea sets ready, and my porcelain music boxes, along with Mr Christmas World's Fair.







1 Comments:

Blogger Lohman Trading said...

You can visit Sooshis Corner at the following locations:

Sooshis Corner Store
Sooshis Corner on eBay

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

SELL WITH NO LISTING FEES
Register Here !





Blog Of the Week


Winsome Gunning Art WalkDon't miss all the fun ... go check-out their AWESOME blog !



Visitors Since
June 17th, 2006:















Abbey's Carolinas This-N-That
Annabella's Gift Shop
Ann's Mix-N-Match Mosaics
Bauers Toys For All Ages
Blue Morning Expressions
Carolina Girl
Cookie Jar Junction
Creative Beadz
Cynderellis Books and Crafts
Divine Nature Cosmetics
Fraziers Finds
Gear For Health
HTF Toys and More
JoFlora's Unique Antiques
Kalama Quilts Crafts Books and More
Kathy's Kupboard
KC's Kozy Korner
Lorna’s Re-Use It Decor
Lynn's Vintage Villa
Maggie's Handcraft Studio
More Fond Memories Antiques
My Mercado Mexican Imports
Once Upon A Bid
Paper Lion
Pinman's Stamp Pin Design Store
Red Headed Witch
REJOICE Used Church Choir Music
Scarborough Seashells
Silver Lotus
Solovay Contemporary Art
Something 4 Sum1
Sooshis Corner
STC Rubber Stamps
Take Time For Fun
Teaphoria
0tinam0 Scrapbooks Galore
The Treasure Nest
Treats For All
Winter House Wares

Want to find simply the best service, prices, and selection on eBay ? Search eBay Stores and find exactly what you are looking for !


Make your voice heard.