Summer Catalogue

Monday, June 19, 2006

Fun Items with a Musical Theme

Posted by Maggie | E-Mail The Author

I am Maggie, the owner and creative force behind Maggie's Handcraft Studio. All of the items in my studio are handmade by me, and include unique yet simple jewelry items like earrings, bracelets, necklaces and beaded eyeglass chains, as well as items sewn by me, which include purses, eyeglass cases, belts and guitar straps.

Music has always been a really important part of my life, and that of my family. for this reason, I love that my items include many musical themed creations. My most popular items are my guitar pick earrings:


Most of my guitar pick earrings are made with genuine Fender guitar picks and Swarovski crystals in coordinating colors. All of the earrings in my store are on sterling silver ear wires.

The most interesting and newest category in my store is the guitar straps. I hand select fabrics to sew onto polypro webbing, and make these fully adjustable straps which have genuine soft leather tabs for attaching to the guitar. If you have special requests, I am more than happy to work with you on them, just visit my custom item page.


Watch this space for future featured products.

Where I am shopping today: Katiyana's Handmade Collectibles features some great jewelry to fit your American Girl doll and your little girl. She also has a huge line of sweaters to fit American Girl dolls as well as other dolls and now even teddy bears!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

SELL WITH NO LISTING FEES
Register Here !





Blog Of the Week


Winsome Gunning Art WalkDon't miss all the fun ... go check-out their AWESOME blog !



Visitors Since
June 17th, 2006:















Abbey's Carolinas This-N-That
Annabella's Gift Shop
Ann's Mix-N-Match Mosaics
Bauers Toys For All Ages
Blue Morning Expressions
Carolina Girl
Cookie Jar Junction
Creative Beadz
Cynderellis Books and Crafts
Divine Nature Cosmetics
Fraziers Finds
Gear For Health
HTF Toys and More
JoFlora's Unique Antiques
Kalama Quilts Crafts Books and More
Kathy's Kupboard
KC's Kozy Korner
Lorna’s Re-Use It Decor
Lynn's Vintage Villa
Maggie's Handcraft Studio
More Fond Memories Antiques
My Mercado Mexican Imports
Once Upon A Bid
Paper Lion
Pinman's Stamp Pin Design Store
Red Headed Witch
REJOICE Used Church Choir Music
Scarborough Seashells
Silver Lotus
Solovay Contemporary Art
Something 4 Sum1
Sooshis Corner
STC Rubber Stamps
Take Time For Fun
Teaphoria
0tinam0 Scrapbooks Galore
The Treasure Nest
Treats For All
Winter House Wares

Want to find simply the best service, prices, and selection on eBay ? Search eBay Stores and find exactly what you are looking for !


Make your voice heard.