Summer Catalogue

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Katiyana's Handmade Collectibles is back up and running!

Posted by katiyana | E-Mail The Author

Katiyana's Handmade Collectibles was shut down for a month due to a family emergency. But I am back up and running again, and once again selling my custom handmade doll and bear sweaters. My listings have moved back to my main store under the eBay ID katiyana - and are limited to the following sizes: American Girl, Bitty Baby, Cabbage Patch Kids, Build A Bear, and Build A Bear Cubs. I do plan to have my holiday themed listings up for Betsy McCall, Hopscotch Hill, MSD Dollfie, and Baby Face just during the holiday season. I have also cut back on the number of designs listed, but all of my designs will still available by request or on my website.

For Halloween, I have the following designs available: Pumpkin, Ghost, Jack O Lantern, and Witch Hat.

For Christmas, I have the following designs available: Christmas Tree, Christmas Present, Snowman, Candy Cane, Train Engine, and Gingerbread Man.

For Hanukkah, I have the following designs available: Dreidel, Star of David, and the Israeli Flag.

As always custom creations can be purchased as well, whether its a name, initials, or a new picture image to be added to my collection. All items are made to order in the colors of your choice, and made with 100% acryllic yarn. Please allow up to 30 days for shipment to allow time for sewing, and if you're buying for the holidays, shop early!

If you have a new holiday picture idea, please let me know - if I can sew it up, I can add it in time for the holidays.

Also, even though my listings have moved, my Super Shopper Reward Program is still in effect! Make $40 in purchases of handmade merchandise (excluding shipping & handling charges, gift certificates, or sweater of the month club memberships) and you'll receive a gift certificate redeemable for a free sweater!

My Sweater of the Month Club memberships are now Website Exclusives - so you'll need to come visit my website for more information on them.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

SELL WITH NO LISTING FEES
Register Here !





Blog Of the Week


Winsome Gunning Art WalkDon't miss all the fun ... go check-out their AWESOME blog !



Visitors Since
June 17th, 2006:















Abbey's Carolinas This-N-That
Annabella's Gift Shop
Ann's Mix-N-Match Mosaics
Bauers Toys For All Ages
Blue Morning Expressions
Carolina Girl
Cookie Jar Junction
Creative Beadz
Cynderellis Books and Crafts
Divine Nature Cosmetics
Fraziers Finds
Gear For Health
HTF Toys and More
JoFlora's Unique Antiques
Kalama Quilts Crafts Books and More
Kathy's Kupboard
KC's Kozy Korner
Lorna’s Re-Use It Decor
Lynn's Vintage Villa
Maggie's Handcraft Studio
More Fond Memories Antiques
My Mercado Mexican Imports
Once Upon A Bid
Paper Lion
Pinman's Stamp Pin Design Store
Red Headed Witch
REJOICE Used Church Choir Music
Scarborough Seashells
Silver Lotus
Solovay Contemporary Art
Something 4 Sum1
Sooshis Corner
STC Rubber Stamps
Take Time For Fun
Teaphoria
0tinam0 Scrapbooks Galore
The Treasure Nest
Treats For All
Winter House Wares

Want to find simply the best service, prices, and selection on eBay ? Search eBay Stores and find exactly what you are looking for !


Make your voice heard.