Summer Catalogue

Saturday, September 16, 2006

On Safari I Meet A Lion

Posted by The Paper Lion | E-Mail The Author


My adventures with the lion began in April of 2005. That was when I opened my eStore, Paper Lion. What a thrill! What an adventure! And the lion was with me all the way. I was indeed on safari. The hunt was on.

I fell in love with Paper Lion when I first saw him performing in Las Vegas. His two human assistants were pretty good (whatever their names were) but Paper Lion was the star of the show. He'd had a talent for the stage ever since he was a cub. He was definitely the pride of the Pride.

I've learned more from him about hunting that I ever could from a book, though he has helped me find plenty of those. He told me that firstly you have to remember that you are a "Paper" lion and not clutter up your store with other stuff. Secondly you have to LOVE the hunt, and we both certainly do! Thirdly you have to hunt down a variety of game. Even zebra, he says, can be too much of a good thing, and he enjoys a variety of grasses for his digestion.

Paper Lion and I can now offer you the fruits of our hunting safari. Everything from Victorian trade cards to vintage greeting cards; from antique sheet music to vintage books. And at Paper Lion's insistance (he tends to be a softy) BOGO is always in effect. Buy 2 items and Get 1 for 1/2 price!

As Paper Lion loves to say ... paper is grrrrrreat!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

SELL WITH NO LISTING FEES
Register Here !





Blog Of the Week


Winsome Gunning Art WalkDon't miss all the fun ... go check-out their AWESOME blog !



Visitors Since
June 17th, 2006:















Abbey's Carolinas This-N-That
Annabella's Gift Shop
Ann's Mix-N-Match Mosaics
Bauers Toys For All Ages
Blue Morning Expressions
Carolina Girl
Cookie Jar Junction
Creative Beadz
Cynderellis Books and Crafts
Divine Nature Cosmetics
Fraziers Finds
Gear For Health
HTF Toys and More
JoFlora's Unique Antiques
Kalama Quilts Crafts Books and More
Kathy's Kupboard
KC's Kozy Korner
Lorna’s Re-Use It Decor
Lynn's Vintage Villa
Maggie's Handcraft Studio
More Fond Memories Antiques
My Mercado Mexican Imports
Once Upon A Bid
Paper Lion
Pinman's Stamp Pin Design Store
Red Headed Witch
REJOICE Used Church Choir Music
Scarborough Seashells
Silver Lotus
Solovay Contemporary Art
Something 4 Sum1
Sooshis Corner
STC Rubber Stamps
Take Time For Fun
Teaphoria
0tinam0 Scrapbooks Galore
The Treasure Nest
Treats For All
Winter House Wares

Want to find simply the best service, prices, and selection on eBay ? Search eBay Stores and find exactly what you are looking for !


Make your voice heard.